- 3 scoops vanilla Slender Blend
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted – for greasing
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey, for topping
- Fruit of any kind, for topping
- Heat up waffle iron to manufacturer’s directions and grease it using the 1 tsp melted coconut oil.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl.
- Add the scoops of vanilla slender blend and whisk together.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon (or more)
- Cook until it’s to your preference and transfer to a plate.
- Top with cinnamon (optional) and/or fruit of choice (optional)