So surprised by how good and easy this recipe is. It’s definitely worth a try, and pairs well with quesadillas, fajitas, and a handful of other recipes! Give it a try, it’s healthy and low in calories!
Yields: 2 1/2 cups
Calories per tbsp: 35
- 1 cup unsalted cashews, soaked 2-3 hours prior to use
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 7 tbsp water
- 1 cucumber, diced, and divided in 2
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp mint (optional)
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor or blender, add cashews, lemon juice, water, garlic, hemp seeds, and salt & pepper, to taste.
- Run until creamy, adding half of the diced cucumber, and then blending again.
- Remove from the food processor or blender when combined and place mixture in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients: dill, parsley, diced cucumber (the other half), mint (optional), and more salt & pepper, to taste.
- Mix until well combined.